Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Movies I enjoyed in 2007

As many of us reflect on a year that has passed by...what we have done, what we should have done, what did happen and what should have happened. I thought why dont I list the movies that I enjoyed watching in the year 2007..because movie-watching is something that is integral to my lifestyle. The list contains some names which i have seen for the first time, others that I have seen before but again watched them in 2007. I have also put down the points that interested me in the movie.

In the order of time frame (My viewing)

1) APOCALYPTO- Concept, Spirit, Gore, Execution, practically everyting about the movie is amazing!

2) SERIEL MOM- Concept, Concept and Concept. (more about it in another blog)

3) MONALISA SMILE- Story, Acting, Interesting Characters

4) THE HILLS HAVE EYES- GORE, GORE- I just loooooooooooooooooved it.

5) NAGORDOLA- Story, Acting

6) EIGHT BELOW- Emotions, Dogs

7) DEAD MEN's LAND- Zombies

8) FROM DUSK TILL DAWN- Gore+Vampires+Tarantino+Rodriqez= CRAZINESS!!!

9) PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN- Capt. Jack Sparrow and everything else about the movie (i'm Lovin' It!)

10) WATER- Boldness of the story

11) VOLVER- Nonviolent french movies (cause all the French movies I watched in Dubai were hardcore action movies and I loved them too), acting.

12) THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELLING PANTS- Story, acting ( I have watched it a few times before and I can watch it again..lovely movie)

13) LITTLE MANHATTAN- Cute story and acting

14) SWEPT AWAY- Funny, Weird Story

15) 300- Action, Execution, Look

16) THE BIRDS- Hitchcock, Story, Acting, Sceneray

17) SEE NO EVIL- Execution, Acting ( Great Camera angles, considering it was made in 1971)

18) THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA- Acting, Clothes, Shoes

19) JAB WE MET- Dialogues, Acting

20) OM SHANTI OM- SRK, Execution, Songs

21)CHAKDE INDIA- New genre in Hind Movies

22) CHEENI KUM- Concept, Acting

No comments: