Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Psychology Digest: Seriel Mom and I

Psychology Digest-2

Well, here I'm..once again with my psychology digest inspired by the movie Seriel Mom. This movie is a very lighthearted comedy about a woman who murders people who go make her angry by their behaviour....like she kills a couple who loves to eat chicken cause she is a vegetarian! She even batters an old lady to death with a slab of Pork chop cause the old lady had commited the "mistake" of not rewinding a movie tape before returning to the video store! So she keeps killing people and she also happens to be a dotting mother, so the name Seriel mom.

What I like most about the movie is the concept-sometimes the sligtest provocation can create a huge tremor inside our head. It happens to me all the time..I get angry at people at silly points (accor to them, not to me!)...not that I end up killing people but yes I do feel like killing them...like when I visit a goverment office to get some work done(work in a government office!!!) or for that matter when logistic companies mess up with my consignments.

My aunt is even better..she says she has shot many people mentally..they are dead for her...Like aunt, like niece! I have even better ideas. Like the other day I was discussing with my cousin how to kill the person I hate most- she suggested that I shoot the person's legs and hands and finally the head. I thought that was very easy death. My idea is to first pluck off the person's nails one by one, then skin the person alive...if the person is still alive, then boil that person to slow death...If death was an art I would have created a masterpiece..(No doubt, Kill Bill is one of my all time fav movie)..lol

Well I have to admit I am a very violent person at heart. My aunt, being a surgeon, wants to go for a neat murder by shooting her object of hate. I, on the other hand would like to opt for chopping, slashing, hacking as the methodology.

No really, tell me have no one ever felt like killing someone for some weird reason? Am I the only one?

No comments: