Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yellow

There is a song for everyone, for every mood and every occassion. One song / music is not necessarily superior to another one in any way. Its an art and everyone has a taste and a point of view. I LOVE music..I even learnt the Hindusthani Gharana classical music. However, I must admit I am more inclined towards film music and ofcourse the western music. Here in this blog I just list these songs that I can listen to no matter the time, place and the mood. They are my all time favorite.

1) I wish it would rain by Marvin Gaye (Norman and Whitfield sessions)

I just luuuuuuuuuuv this version of the song by Gaye. He is a legend, all his songs are fantastic. Its just that the lyrics of this song, Gaye's sexy voice and the music- its MAGIC!

2) Dear Life by Anthony Hamilton

Just like the above song, this song has such great lyrics and the rendition by the singer is oh so magical!


The rest of the list contains songs in random order( I like each one of them equally).

# You are my angel by Shaggy and Rayvon

It has a special meaning in my life and so I love it.Hip-hop has never sounded that romantic before this song came out.

# I'm back in the NewYork Groove by KISS

I like the attitude and the beats of the song

# Striptease by Hawksley Workman

Sexiest and the grooviest song of all time. Listen to the song..you will really get the urge to do a striptease..heheheh

# Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard

It is "THE" Orgasmic song. The raw sexual surcharges hits you like a torpedo.

# The Little Things by Danny Elfman

The Ultimate Attitude song. This nonchalantly saying " Can't care about the world anymore" is so very me.

# Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows

Its the peppiest, funniest, cutest love song. Everytime I hear it I end up dancing. It just lifts my spirit to the seventh heaven.

# November Rain by Guns N Roses

Its the ultimate love ballad.Period.

# Cannonball by Damien Rice

Truth be told I love each and every song by Damien Rice. He sounds heavenly and the guitar oh the guitar!

# This Kiss is Criminal by Faith Hill

Well it could have been just another love song, but using the word criminal to describe a kiss is what got my attention. The lyrics is just the way I like to say things, so I love the song..hahahah

# Minstrel Boy by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros (Film Version)

I always love march beat, war songs and this song has got it all..the beats,the war-time emotions and the lyrics.

# Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna - Mashaal

This song has such beautiful lyrics- it gives an idea how long-distance love relationships should be. I love it to the bones.

# Could No9 by Bryan Adams

Oh My Dear..thats Bryan Adams...lovely lovely song..my life...

No comments: