Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dubai & I- Changing co-ordinates, doing life

Its an old post from my other blog. Since its difficult to manage two blogs, I have deleted one of my blogs.
The post below is from that blog.It was posted sometime in November, 2009.

Five Springs back I came to this city with a broken heart and empty pockets.

The pockets are still empty every now and then, but my heart is there no more.

It's the property of this city called Dubai.

Some say it's an artificial city and some call it the concrete jungle.

Still, others call it selfish and vain

But, for me,

Dubai has taught me the most important thing of all----

"HOW TO DO LIFE"

And for this very reason, I dedicate this blog to this city by the sea.

Dubai, I heart You

"Its sheer ecstasy, this place was meant for me"

4 comments:

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Dearest Eli,
What a beautiful post!!!! I'm glad you reposted it!!!! And that I got to read it!!! Thank you for your wonderful comment/message on my blog. I do so miss you...hope to get back in a few weeks...the pressure is beginning to lift as I work my way through!!!! Hope you are well!!! And that your work has eased some, too!!! Love you much!!! Janine XO

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Hello, Eli!!!!

Hope you are doing well...I stopped by earlier this week but found you hadn't posted since my last "hello!" and didn't want to leave my mug shot again...but you are so kind to visit me, and so I wanted you to know that I am so happy to be back, and that I have truly missed you!!! Hope you are well!!! Love you!! Janine XO

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, choice look audacious in behalf of more interdependent articles soon as its sole of my pet topic to read.