Thursday, May 1, 2008

To KKR- Letter from an ex-fan

Dear KKR Team,
Somehow I always felt that you were a weak team when the auction happened. However, since I belong to the place you represent in IPL, I had all the emotions attached to a home team. In the first match, Mccullum's runs gave the bowlers confidence and you had a convincing victory and I rejoiced. In the second match I thought you would loss given Deccan Chargers were a very very strong team. However, luck played a role and you won. I always worried about your batting line up and yes its the batting that is letting you down all the time from that match onwards. And it has not improved an iota! Bowling is a good from your side but how can you expect your bowlers to defend a palrty score of 130-140 in a T20 match?
I somehow feel ..you are not going to win a single match in future and will be out of the tournament even before Mumbai Indians does.
Its really frustrating to watch, all team fighting to win and you are fighting how not to win. Disappointing to say the least!
Shame on me for changing my first opinoin of your team before the start of the tournament. It was the right opinion. Just like SRK' s movies- much hyped but no substance same with his team KKR- all hype and no quality play. I think both SRK and his team KKR should go and take a hike!
~
A very very upset ex-fan of KKR
Rajasthan Royals go for it!

No comments: